1. In a bowl, take ½ cup water and mix yeast. Leave it for 5 minutes.
2. In another bowl, mix sugar and salt in ¼ cup water. Stir till sugar dissolves.
3. Take flour in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon, yeast and sugar mix. Pour more water and knead into a dough of Pizza bread consistency.
4. Cover and let it sit for 2 hours for the dough to rise.
5. Heat a large skillet and pour oil for frying.
6. Make round balls of the dough and use flour if it is sticky.
7. Roll it or spread it with hand to a circle and fry in the oil till golden brown.
8. Repeat this for all the dough.
9. In a serving plate, serve this bake with sautéed salt fish or any other dish of choice.