This is another delicious way to cook spaghetti, it is simple, easy , delicious and healthy, this dish is full of flavor and color. The addiction of vegetables makes this recipe stand from the other spaghetti recipe. Try this delicious spaghetti dish and I promise that you won’t have any leftover.
300 Gram (or any meat of choice)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (or tomato stew)
2 Medium, chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Small, grated
1⁄2 Medium, shredded
3 Tablespoon (2-3)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. In a pan, boil water, add salt and spaghetti. Cook till the spaghetti is soft and tender.
2. Drain off the excess water and rinse in cold water. Keep aside.
3. Chop the onions, garlic.
4. Shred the cabbage.
5. Grate the carrot.
1. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and put the meat. Cook till it is brown.
2. Add the onion, garlic and bouillon cube. Stir it well.
3. Put black pepper and thyme leaves into it. Stir and pour water.
4. Cook till meat is tender.
5. Add the tomato sauce, 1 cup water and cook for 5 more minutes.
6. Put the green peas, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add carrot, cabbage and spaghetti. Mix well to coat the sauce.
8. Cover and allow it to sit for a few minutes before serving.
9. In a serving plate, serve the spaghetti warm.