|Beef||300 Gram (or any meat of choice)|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or tomato stew)|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Small, grated|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 Medium, shredded|
|Thyme leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bouillon cube||1 Medium|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon (2-3)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a pan, boil water, add salt and spaghetti. Cook till the spaghetti is soft and tender.
2. Drain off the excess water and rinse in cold water. Keep aside.
3. Chop the onions, garlic.
4. Shred the cabbage.
5. Grate the carrot.
1. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and put the meat. Cook till it is brown.
2. Add the onion, garlic and bouillon cube. Stir it well.
3. Put black pepper and thyme leaves into it. Stir and pour water.
4. Cook till meat is tender.
5. Add the tomato sauce, 1 cup water and cook for 5 more minutes.
6. Put the green peas, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add carrot, cabbage and spaghetti. Mix well to coat the sauce.
8. Cover and allow it to sit for a few minutes before serving.
9. In a serving plate, serve the spaghetti warm.
Calories 530 Calories from Fat 190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g33%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.6 mg15.5%
Sodium 593 mg24.7%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.2%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24.1%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 28 g55.3%
Vitamin A 55.6% Vitamin C 88.1%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 28%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet