Attiéké is the main dish of Ivory cost (cote d'ivoire) , it can be serve with grilled fish (poisson braise), grilled chicken or fried fish. Attiéké looks more like couscous but it is made from cassava. So in this video, i am going to share with you my favorite way to make Attiéké Poulet, you can if you want make it with fish (Attiéké Poisson). I hope you will love it.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1 Small, chopped
1 Medium, chopped (Optional)
1 Medium, chopped
1 Medium, juiced
1 Pinch (to taste)
2 Medium, grilled
1. In a large bowl add Attike, add water slowly and mix continuously.
2. Put this Attike and water mix on a clean cloth; place this in the steamer and Steam for 10 minutes. Stir well and steam for 10 more minutes.
3. Transfer it into a bowl; add salt to taste and set aside. Add oil if required.
4. Chop onions and tomato. Put it into a bowl, Add few drops of lemon and mix.
5. Take a serving plate, add Attike on one side. Put the onion sauce, onion tomato sauce on it.
6. Arrange the grilled chicken on the plate, pour the chilli sauce and serve hot.