1) Mix together the flour and butter in a large bowl.
2) Add the sugar and salt and mix all the ingredients together with your hands.
3) Once the dough is semi-hard, add the eggs and continue to knead.
4) Add the milk (if needed add some flour as well) and knead the dough till it is of right consistency. It shouldn't be too hard.
5) Turn the dough onto a floured surface and roll it out thinly with the help of a rolling pin.
6) Next, cut the dough into thin strips and cut the stripes into small squares.
7) Heat the oil and once it is hot enough, add the dough squares. Shake and cook the chin chin squares till they are done and golden brown in color.
8) Once the chin chin is done, drain it well to get rid of the extra oil.
9) Transfer the chin chin to a serving bowl and serve while still hot and crisp.