Did you invite someone for dinner today? And you are wondering what to cook? I will definitely recommend you to try this recipe of green peas with beef. If you have pre-cooked peas, then it will be a spontaneously made dish, it will also take you some time but it is really worthy. My mum used to cook this recipe whenever we had some important guests coming home and they all appreciated it so much. Hang on and let me show how to cook it.
500 Gram, cooked until tender (or pre-cooked peas)
500 Gram, cut into small pieces
2 , sliced, divided
1 , chopped finely or mashed
2 , chopped finely
2 Cup (32 tbs) (more or less as needed)
1. Cook peas for 1 hour or until tender.
2. In a bowl, combine beef, 1 sliced onion, chicken bouillon, garlic, tomato, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the beef with all the ingredients for 10 minutes.
4. Pour water and cook for 10-15 minutes.
5. Add the pre cooked peas, salt and simmer for another 20 minutes or until oil starts floating on top.
6. Stir regularly and add the remaining onion.
Here comes another nice African curry. African Beef and Peas Curry is an easy to prepare recipe that hardly needs any efforts. It is a very flavorful dish. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe.