1. Season the beef with bouillon cubes, salt and black pepper.
2. In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil and brown meat for few minutes.
3. Add mustard, onion, and garlic. Fry for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in black pepper, one bouillon cube and bay leaves. Saute for 5 more minutes or until sauce thickens.
5. Pour water and add carrot, potato, pumpkin, cabbage, and chili. Add more vegetable of your choice, if desired. Cover and cook for about 40 minutes or until done.
6. Remove the vegetables for skillet and reserve. Do not remove the meat.
7. Add the washed rice and season with salt. Cover and cook the rice on medium heat for about 20 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally.
8. Serve with the vegetables and enjoy!
Add Yete and saute with bouillon cube, if desired.
African Rice With Meat And Vegetables is indeed a hearty African meal. It has some fine spices that add some beautiful flavors to it. You can make it at home with this video as your able guide. Bon Appétit!
Rice With Meat - Ceebou Yapp - Senegalese Cuisine Recipe Video