|Sweet green peppers||2 , cut in half, core and cut in strips|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Tomatoes||8 Small, halved|
|Butter/Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a non-stick pan, heat butter or oil and saute the onions and peppers until soft.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and allow stew in their own juices.
3) As the peppers are soft, stir in the tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft.
4) Check and adjust the seasoning if needed.
5) Break the eggs and add in whole and cook till set.
6) Season to taste and remove the pan off the heat.
6) Serve hot immediately, with freshly sliced bread.
If desired you can stir and blend the eggs with the vegetables for a creamy texture.