South African Rarebit
|Evaporated skim milk||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||8 Ounce|
|Crushed basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooked rock lobster meat||20 Ounce, diced|
|Diet toast pieces||6|
1) Take a saucepan, and mix together evaporated milk and tomato sauce.
2) Heat it until it bubbles and sticks to the sides of the pan.
3) Slowly add cheese and stir until it melts and a smooth and thick soup is formed.
4) Now, stir in basil and salt. Pour the sauce warm in a chafing dish.
5) Divide the lobster between toast and spoon sauce over all.