1. Heat the saucepan and add all the ingredients except the chicken.
2. Stir all together and let simmer at very low heat for 15 min.
3. Keep watching and stir regularly.
4. Stir in the chicken and let simmer at very low heat for 20 more min or until the chicken is tender.
5. Keep watching and stir occasionally.
Spice up your chicken with a few storecupboard ingredients and spices and a traditional African recipe for a great value midweek meal. Full of flavor and protein, this hearty, healthy, and not to forget, spicy chicken curry is fusion at it’s finest (you can’t miss the Indian flavors in this dish). And it’s super easy to make too. Watch the video and treat yourself to a delightfully refreshing and unique African cuisine.