2. Grind roasted peanut in food processor or a mortar and pestle until finely powdered.
3. On the peanut powder add all the spices and grind again to mix the spices with the peanut powder really well.
4. Marinate the meat with the peanut spice. Make sure that the meat is coated well with it. 5. Let it marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour.
6. Place the meat on skewers.
7. Lightly oil the grill plate.
8. Grill the kababs on medium heat until done.
9. Serve hot with some sliced onion.
Bring the flavors of Africa to your platter with this spicy, colorful African suya kebab. Drizzled with spicy chili sauce, these scrummy kebabs are sure to leave you begging for more. And the good thing is that preparing them hardly warrants any back-breaking efforts or exotic ingredients, but just a little extra prep time. Follow the video to learn how to make these kebabs at home.