|Dried chilies||1 Ounce, rinsed, stemmed, seeded, soaked in hot water for 1 hour, and drained (Large Ones)|
|Red bell peppers||3 , halved lengthwise and roasted|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), halved and peeled|
|Coarse salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Caraway seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a food processor, put together rehydrated chilies, roasted red bell peppers, garlic, salt, caraway, coriander, and cumin.
2. Pulse on and off just to combine; do not smooth.
3. Run the machine and drizzle olive oil through the feed tube.
4. Process until the oil is combined and the mixture is just smooth like mayonnaise.
5. Pour the mixture into glass jar.
6. Refrigerate until use.
7. Use for flavoring dishes.