This Coco Crevette is made with prawns in coconut sauce. This dish has become one of my favorite among many delicious Malgasy dishes.
1 Large, sliced
3 Clove (15 gm), chopped finely
1 Tablespoon, minced
2 Tablespoon (1 -2 tbsp as required)
1. Take a heavy bottom sauce pan and melt butter. Add onions and fry for 5 minutes.
2. Add the chopped garlic and ginger. Add 1 bouillon cube (if using). Stir for a few minutes.
3. Add the prawns, season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of tomato paste. Stir to combine well.
5. Add the coconut milk, stir and let it simmer for 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
Would you like to try a yummy Caribbean delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn this Prawn in Coconut Milk recipe. This dish has a great blend of flavors which is completely drool worthy. Try it now.
Prawns In Coconut Sauce - African Food Recipe Video