|Plain yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Bottled french dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Iceberg lettuce head||1 Small|
|Thinly sliced radishes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Pare and thinly slice the cucumbers.
2) In a medium-size bowl, place the cucumbers.
3) In a small bowl, blend the yogurt, dillweed, French dressing and salt, blend well.
4) Pour over the cucumbers and toss gently to mix.
5) Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6) Just before serving, tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces.
7) In a salad bowl, place the lettuce and spoon over the cucumber mixture on top.
8) Add the sliced radishes and toss lightly to mix.
9) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.